Is there a TRA in my area?

If you’re not sure, it’s easy to find out! Just go to the ‘Get Involved‘ section of the Dudley Council website, click ‘In My Area’ in the blue banner at the top of the page, and type in your postcode. Once you have selected your address you will be presented with a whole host of information about where you live.

If there is an active Tenants and Residents Association in your area, it will be listed under ‘Tenants and Residents Association.’ For more information, or if you are interested in setting up a TRA, call the Participation Development Team on 01384 815168 or email them here.

By going along to a TRA’s general/public meeting there is no obligation to commit to future meetings but you can have your say on local issues and make a difference in your area. If you are interested in being more involved then you can speak to the committee members at a meeting about how this would be possible.

Even if you can’t make meetings your group may have a social media page which you could follow or like – find out here.