Home Contents insurance – Facts about buildings insurance

  • Dudley Council provides buildings insurance for council housing properties
  • Dudley Council does not insure your contents such as furniture, belongings or decorations against theft, fire, vandalism and burst pipes
  • Make sure you have contents insurance only
  • You can get an application form for Dudley Council’s contents insurance scheme by calling 01384 812345, or by clicking here (second page).

If you are a tenant and paying for buildings insurance please let us know on 01384 815051