Repairs to Council Housing

You may have received a letter or text message recently from a third party company regarding repairs in your council home, and how you can claim compensation and get the repairs done more quickly. 

Dudley Federation of Tenants and Residents Associations would urge you to contact the Council’s Repairs Management Centre in the first instance on 0300 555 8283 to check on the status of your repair before considering this.  Very often there are hidden fees and costs associated with using a third party company which you may end up being responsible for.

For more information and advice, or to raise a complaint about the services the Council provides please visit